Our client has a unique banqueting and venue space in the heart of London's City and you can be part of this historic venue working in their front of house team as a Head Waiter/Waitress. Steeped in tradition this venue offers the highest levels of fine dining to private and corporate clients.
This is full-time role covering a period of maternity but there are longer term opportunities available. This role is paying £25,000 + excellent benefits including free daily lunch, subsidised gym membership and season ticket loan. Weekly working hours are 40 per week with an element of flexibility. This does include weekend working as required.
This role reports directly to the Front of House Manager.
Core duties of the Head Waiter/Waitress
- Deliver high quality food and beverage service with a focus on customer care
- Take responsibility in the absence of senior staff
- Prepare room lay-up and presentation for events
- Assist and oversee all beverage operations
- Support the Front of House Manager with stock control, delivery, storage and inspection
Skills/attributes required of the Head Waiter/Waitress:
- A proven track record of delivering the highest quality of banqueting and waiting service
- Experience across private and corporate catering and events
- Conversant and capable when interacting with a range of customers
- Professional and personable
- Passionate about providing a superior customer experience
- A natural problem solver
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Red Personnel is an Equal Opportunities Employer