Our client is a leading, family led, Luxury Gifts, Fragrance and Toiletries Company based in the heart of London and with global reach (across 40 countries worldwide). They are looking to recruit a Sales Support Manager to lead an established team of 4 in pursuit of reaching sales targets and further market growth. This role reports to the Head of Operations.
This is a full-time role being offered as a maternity contract for 12 months paying £35,000 - £38,000 per annum depending on experience + % bonus. The successful candidate can expect to be in post for Tuesday January 3rd 2017.
The Sales Support Admin Manager will be a proven team leader with a positive approach to delivering first-class customer service and ensuring orders are delivered in a timely fashion and in full.
The Sales Support Manager will manage their own accounts from receipt to delivery and lead a team of 4 in achieving their own targets to the highest standard.
Background of the Sales Support Manager:
- Proven Sales Order Management within a wholesale environment
- First class professional across: stock management, order processing and customer forecasting
- Effective liaison with 3rd party warehouse and logistics
- Responsible for ensuring all customer requirements are met
- A supply chain professional
- Able to work under pressure and to deadline without compromise on quality
- Able to inspire and lead from the front
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted