Senior Transport Planner – Central London – Multi Disciplinary Engineering Consultancy
A highly successful engineering consultancy with 10+ offices in the UK are currently looking for a Senior Transport Planner for their office in Farringdon on a permanent basis and be part of their future plans. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, multi-disciplinary consultancy with the opportunity to work on a variety of projects. The London office has teams working in Civil, Structural, Environmental, Sustainability and Transportation.
You will join a team of 7 Transport Planners in a client facing role, attending meetings and preparing fee proposals. The client already have 3 or 4 schemes that the successful individual will take a lead role in delivering. Projects will include residential, retail, commercial, industrial, university accommodation and mixed use schemes.
Key responsibilities / Duties will include:
• Provide technical support on a range of transport planning projects, including the preparation of transport assessments and travel plans
• Undertake traffic and junction modelling
• Undertake site visits and surveys and manage sub-contractors where appropriate
• Assist with preparing fee proposals and tenders
• Meeting with clients
Capabilities and Qualifications:
The successful candidate will have a Degree, Masters or higher education equivalent qualification in Transport, Planning or Engineering and have experience in a transport planning related role. In addition the candidate should:
• Have proven experience of junction modelling and the use of PICADY and ARCADY in particular
• Experience or interest in travel behaviour change would also be desirable
• Have excellent report writing skills
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Be a positive and enthusiastic team player
• Have the ability to engage with key stakeholders
Salary Range: 38k - 45k per annum + pension + 25 days holiday + discretionary bonus + full Chartership support and costs paid for.
Apply today to be considered for this exciting opportunity, if you would like to discuss further please call Michael Power at RGB on 0207 932 2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org