We are urgently looking for a Senior Web Developer to join a small agile team that is blending 3rd party development with internal resources to create a new website on top of a market leading CMS system; with significant bespoke development undertaken by the internal team.
You will play a key part in this team by developing high quality web experiences that delight the users of our site. You will be one of two full stack web developers on this project and your productive nature will support the tight collaboration within an agile environment, contributing to good team spirit.
This is an exciting opportunity within an independent organisation that helps to improve medical education and practice across the UK. They are looking to redevelop their website and some key outward facing features, and are interested in speaking with talented Full Stack Web Developers who are looking to join an inclusive company that sticks by its core values, and believes it is important for everyone perform their various functions with a shared purpose, to allow everyone to thrive.
- Upholding coding standards, writing high quality/ maintainable code and automated tests (Unit, System and UAT); and working collaboratively with your test colleague.
- Continuous Delivery, with investment in automation allowing rapid changes/releases.
- Working closely with UX Design and BA colleagues to establish solutions to the needs and requirements of our users and stakeholders.
- Strong experience and understanding of Agile (particularly Scrum) software development methodologies and the practices of a Developer in this environment.
- Demonstrable expertise in:
- Expertise in estimation, working within a ticketing system such as JIRA, updating a SCRUM board and delivering agreed scope within Sprints.
- Experience extending a top CMS is desirable, on top of bespoke web development and a familiarity with UX and UI design.
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Continuous improvement expertise
If this sounds like the perfect challenge for you then please get in touch! Either contact Clare Choytooa at Pertemps Managed Solutions via phone, Linked In or email; or click on the apply button to send over your application immediately.