We are looking for 4 Off-Shore Customer Operations Improvement Managers to undertake a 12 month fixed term contract involving travel abroad to Pune in India. Here you will manage specific activities within a designated area including operational management, leading on briefed projects and providing support on larger scale programmes such as customer experience improvement projects.
Will you be able to commit to travelling abroad to India? Are looking for a new challenge where you can showcase your operational management and process improvement skills? If so then this may be the challenge you are seeking!
What makes this role unique?
The UK Water industry is changing. In 2017, all business customers will have a choice of water and waste-water retail supplier. We are responding to this challenge by becoming more market focused, and implementing change needed to facilitate this competitive choice. This unique opportunity will enable the successful applicant to play a major part in the delivery of these changes, by developing innovative contracts to support the overall strategy.
The Off-Shore Customer Operations Improvement Manager will:
- Manage and own one of six processes currently managed within the outsource team; Email, Correspondence, Webform, General Actions, Pending Field Work and Pending Work Queue.
- Coordinate briefed projects and activities, provide and deliver reports, presentations and analysis of data as necessary.
- Design and deliver effective solutions as directed, building on existing research or evidence.
- Ensure compliance with internal processes and procedures and external regulations and best practices. This includes relevant company policies and procedures.
- Support the department by liaising or attending meetings with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Deliver excellent customer service and continuous improvement.
- Improve and maintain key performance indicators.
What skills are we looking for?
- Have relevant business or technical experience within a customer operations environment.
- Have excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
- Be proactive in your approach and have a good understanding of customer expectations and our customer base.
- Have an understanding of project delivery and an awareness of business procedures and processes.
- Be an expert in customer operations support and process improvement, with a particular focus on continuous improvement for customer experience projects.
- You will be fully competent at using the appropriate IT systems and Office software.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity then we want to hear from you! Click on the apply button to send over your application immediately, or contact Clare Choytooa at Pertemps Managed Solutions via email (email@example.com), Phone (0118 9500 580) or Linked In for further information. We look forward to hearing from you!