We are looking for a Contact Centre Training Manager to manage multiple training projects/ initiatives and provide a range of learning solutions through direct and indirect resource, supporting all Customer facing functions within Retail. You will develop a robust training and development plan for all team manager and senior leaders, focusing on coaching and leadership; and establish routes to external networks in order to understand the most current and new thinking and concepts in order to establish a culture of continuous improvement.
What makes this role unique?
The UK Water industry is changing. In 2017, all business customers will have a choice of water and waste-water retail supplier. We are responding to this challenge by becoming more market focused, and implementing change needed to facilitate this competitive choice. This unique opportunity will enable the successful applicant to play a major part in the delivery of these changes, by developing innovative contracts to support the overall strategy.
The Contact Centre Training Manager will:
- Contribute to the business, operational and people strategies of the Retail business by the delivery of a professional, high quality and customer focused learning and development service to support the delivery of business objectives, drivers and outcomes.
- Lead and develop the WSC quality support team to ensure a robust methodology and reporting MI to allow business leaders to make informed decisions on people, compliance and technical performance.
- Work with the business to enhance capability and skills through a range of learning and development solutions. Manage direct or indirect teams as appropriate.
What skills are we looking for?
You will have experience of;
- Management of a team of 15 staff in a contact centre, sales, telesales or call centre environment; with a focus on targeted SLA/KPI's.
- Change Management and delivery of the people aspects of change
- Accomplished Learning and Development and Quality practitioner with a good level of experience as a Training Manager or Learning and Development Manager.
- Project set up, scoping and delivery
- Good, demonstrable business acumen and sound commercial understanding, with the ability to contribute at a strategic level; good stakeholder management
- Implementing successful Training or Learning and Development strategies with bottom-line contribution, including reduction in operating costs.
- Coaching and mentoring line managers
- Strong Customer ethos
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity to kick start your management career then we want to hear from you! Click on the apply button to send over your application immediately, or contact Clare Choytooa at Pertemps Managed Solutions via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), Phone (0118 9500 580) or Linked In for further information. We look forward to hearing from you!