We are looking for a Contact Centre Team Lead to inspire, lead, coach and develop a team of 15 Contact Centre Agents dealing with front line customer enquiries based in Reading.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Contact Centre Team Lead to use your passion and knowledge to engage and develop your colleagues. You will gain vital knowledge in an area of the business that is critical in ensuring the delivery of excellent customer service, and will be able to influence processes within the wider department to ensure we provide excellent customer experience during these rapidly changing internal and external environments.
As the Customer Service Team Lead delivering high levels of customer satisfaction and first contact resolution through a team of dedicated agents is your goal, and we are looking to work collaboratively with you to achieve this. The successful candidate will be dedicated to providing exceptional customer service.
In this role you will;
- Take responsibility for driving continuous performance improvement and development of all team members through building skills coaching, knowledge and overall competence, ensuring personal development plans are in place and regularly reviewed.
- Be accountable for delivering and evidencing robust performance management practices within your Team, developing a coaching culture with positive performance and behavioural results.
- Drive process improvements through reliable root cause analysis of contact drivers, customer and staff feedback, leading to time bound action plans that deliver productivity, quality, and cost to serve benefits.
- Adequately resourcing the team within budgetary constraints, including carrying out interviews, providing interview feedback and other duties as required.
- Manage escalated customer cases and stake holder sensitive cases through to completion, ensuring you demonstrate professional, efficient and polite interaction with the customer and when providing feedback to the business at all levels.
- Maintain stakeholder relationships that facilitate smooth and efficient delivery.
Skills and Experience;
- We are looking for a people manager with strong leadership skills and prior experience of change management, managing expectations within the team and giving them a clear direction in ever changing situations.
- Previous contact centre or customer service team management experience, preferably in a quality or customer care environment
- You will have a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail, excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication, listening and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques ideally with demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
- Exceptional customer service skills; ability to manage complaints confidentially and to tight deadlines/SLAs.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
This is a full time position (36 hours per week). Working hours will be predominately Monday to Friday shifts on a rota between 06:30 to 22:00. You will also be required to work 1 Saturday in 5.
For further information please contact Clare Choytooa at Pertemps Managed Solutions, or click on the apply button to send over your CV and we will get back to you with further information.