We are looking to put a team of 6 Off-Shore Operations Support coordinators together to undertake a 12 month fixed term contract (secondment) involving travel abroad to Pune in India. The successful candidates will manage specific activities within a designated area including operational management, leading on briefed projects and providing support on larger scale programmes such as customer experience improvement projects.
Will you be able to commit to travelling abroad to India? Are looking for a new challenge where you can showcase your operational management and process improvement skills? If so then this may be the challenge you are seeking!
What makes this role unique?
The UK Water industry is changing. In 2017, all business customers will have a choice of water and waste-water retail supplier. Thames Water and the wider industry are responding to this challenge by becoming more market focused, and implementing change needed to facilitate this competitive choice. This unique opportunity will enable the successful applicant to play a major part in the delivery of these changes, by developing innovative contracts to support the overall strategy.
The Off-Shore Operations Support person will:
Manage and own one of six processes currently managed within the outsource team; Email, Correspondence, Webform, General Actions, Pending Field Work and Pending Work Queue.
- Coordinate briefed projects and activities, provide and deliver reports, presentations and analysis of data as necessary.
- Design and deliver effective solutions as directed, building on existing research or evidence.
- Ensure compliance with internal processes and procedures and external regulations and best practices. This includes relevant company policies and procedures.
- Support the department by liaising or attending meetings with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Deliver excellent customer service and continuous improvement.
- Improve and maintain key performance indicators relating.
What skills are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with relevant business or technical experience within a customer operations environment. You will have high attention to detail and good communication skills. You will be proactive in approach and have a good understanding of customer expectations and our customer base. An understanding of project delivery is also required along with an awareness of business procedures and processes. You will be fully competent at using the appropriate Company IT systems and Office software.
I look forward to receiving your application by clicking the 'Apply' button or to discuss this further do contact Sian either on email, firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office to speak to me on 0118 9500 580.