PA to Director
Based in Dublin 2
Hourly rate dependent on experience
To provide efficient administrative and organisational support to the Manager.
As the PA to the Director of Compliance you will provide full administrative support to include the following duties:
- Extensive Diary management/management of Outlook Calendar
- Extensive travel management including, flights, transfers and accommodation. While there is a dedicated travel team, this role will be a heavy element of travel arrangements.
- Management of expenses for two executives using Oracle Financials
- Team Administration to other members of staff
- Compiling reports and presentations
- Co-ordination of Reports required for various Boards, Committees, in various locations.
- Raise Purchase Orders on Oracle Financials
- Previous PA/EA/secretarial experience
- Good attention to detail and highly organised
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills - both verbal & written
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of SharePoint and Oracle Financials would be beneficial
- Ability to multi task & work well under pressure
- Well-presented and professional
To find out more, contact Siobhan @ Pertemps Reading.
Pertemps is an equal opportunities employer.
Job ref: SK/302147/T