Based in Thatcham
Temporary role for 12 months
£10 an hour
Are you experienced in facilities, health and safety and front of house?
Can you work to a very high standard unsupervised?
Do you hold qualifications in Facilities management/Project management or similar?
My client is looking for a strong administrator with experience in facilities, health and safety and reception to join their team for 12 months. You will be the first point of contact for this high profile client.
The role will involve:
- Logistical support
- Documentation and reporting of all aspects of the centre
- Co-ordinating meeting rooms, equipment and supplies
- Local level procurement documentation
- Maintaining and updating spreadsheets, databases and IT systems
To be successful you will:
- Have experience in a similar role
- Have a professional qualification related to the role
- Be available immediately for interview and potential start date
To find out more, please contact Siobhan @ Pertemps Reading.
Pertemps is an equal opportunities employer.
Job ref: SK/304606/T
Keywords: admin, administration, health and safety, H&S, facilities