TEMPORARY ROLE LASTING 12 MONTHS
BASED IN WOKINGHAM
£13.50 AN HOUR
37 HOURS PER WEEK
Do you have knowledge of double entry bookkeeping?
Do you have knowledge of purchase ledger and general ledger transactions?
Can you demonstrate strong MS Office skills?
If you answered yes this could be the perfect role for you!
Due to the location of the role your own transport is required
My client is an international company that operates in both the UK and the US. They pride themselves on providing excellent customer service to both their customers and local communities.
My client is looking for a new team member who possesses the following attributes:
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in bookkeeping and maintaining a ledger
- A methodical approach towards work
- Good data entry skill
- Strong organisational skills
The role will see you:
- Paying benefits to members
- Inputting data to the payroll
- Maintaining a ledger journal
- Monitoring bank accounts
- Participating in team projects
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established team who will welcome you into the fold and support you to achieve your goals!
If you would like to find out more, please contact Siobhan @ Pertemps Reading.
Pertemps is an equal opportunities employer.
Job ref: SK/202304612/T