BASED IN WOKINGHAM
MONDAY - FRIDAY: 9AM - 5:30PM
£11 AN HOUR
TEMPORARY ROLE WITH THE POTENTIAL TO GO PERMANENT
Do you have experience in payroll?
Can you demonstrate strong administration skills?
Are you organised and capable of working to tight deadlines?
If you answered yes to these questions, I may have the perfect role for you!
My client provides outstanding service and value to their clients. They have successfully expanded as a company and offer a wide range of services. They are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their team in the head office.
The role will involve:
- Process the payroll
- Answering timesheet and pay queries
- Processing leavers and new starters
- Handling all aspects of statutory payments and deductions
- Calculating tax and national insurance
- Using BACS to process payments
- Analysing and creating reports
- Administering DBS checks
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Knowledge of PAYE system and rules
- Strong administration skills
- Good numerate, planning and organisational skills
- Comfortable working to deadlines in fast paced environment
- Customer service skills
- Competent on MS office
To find out more about this role, contact Siobhan @ Pertemps Reading!
Pertemps is an equal opportunities employer.
Job ref: SK/202304614/T