Year 5 Teacher Required in North Tyneside
The Education Network is looking to appoint a Year 5 teacher for a fantastic school in North Tyneside to cover a long term absence. The role is temporary and will be from January 2017 until the end of the year with the possibility of becoming permanent. You will be responsible for preparing and delivering engaging lessons across a broad range of subjects.
The school is situated in the heart of North Tyneside. There is a wealth of shops and local amenities a stone's throw away from the school itself & both the staff and pupils are very welcoming and make this school a pleasure to work in.
NQTs with relevant experience are welcome to apply.
An ideal candidate will have:
- A UK recognised teaching qualification.
- Experience working in Year 5.
- A friendly, creative approach to teaching.
- Good behaviour management skills.
- An ability to plan and deliver effective lessons.
- A good understanding of the Primary National Curriculum.
This is a great opportunity to gain invaluable experience in a relaxed, friendly environment. You will be given the flexibility to plan lessons to suit your teaching style and given the opportunity to mold eager, young minds.
Working with The Education Network you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- A dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience within the education sector.
- Key partnerships including North East SCITT & Newcastle University.
- Best pay for NQT's and experienced teachers.
- FREE access to courses contributing to your Continued Professional Development (CPD).
- Access to Statutory Sick Pay (SSP), maternity pay and paternity pay.
Additionally, we offer a great rate of pay ranging from £90 up to £165 per day, depending on experience.
If you would like further information regarding the role or wish to apply, please contact Leigh Rackham at The Education Network Education on 0191 232 3780
This post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures and references. Education Network is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
If you apply & have not heard back from us within 3 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.