My client is has the opportunity to take on a trainee electrical fitter with the option to provide qualifications & further training for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain hands on experience that so many qualified professionals struggle to obtain.
As a trainee, you will be working alongside an experience fitter/wireman in a fast passed factory, learning new skills & training to become a professional mechanical fitter.
For the correct candidate, my client is prepared to fund the appropriate college courses & further qualifications.
So, who are we looking for?
- Someone with a basic understanding of electronics. That doesn't mean you have to be a qualified electrician, but maybe you can wire a plug?
- Someone with the right attitude - committed to the training, hard working, happy to arrive early/finish late if required & constantly ask questions to learn as much as they can
- Transport - my client is based outside of Droitwich & no bus routes are available. Therefore, candidates must have there own transport
- Grades c or above at GCSE level or equivalent
- Someone with Ingenuity - can you think on your feet & offer solutions to problems?
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking for then please apply now or call Pertemps Redditch on 01527 685 85