There is an immediate requirement for an experienced CNC setter/ operator to join a busy machine shop based in Redditch.
The function of the role will be the set-up and operation of 5 axis CNC Milling Machines to produce complex components with inspection to ensure they are acceptable to applicable quality standards.
The following experience is required:
- Strong setting and operating experience with CNC machining centres (Experience of Fanuc and/ or Mazatrol controls up to 5 Axis would be advantageous)
- Any ability to programme will also be a distinct advantage
- Ability to check components with gauges, measuring equipment or fixtures as per engineering drawings.
- Working within recognised quality standards
- Experience of carrying out SPC checks
Salary for the position is based on £22700 - £23500 plus shift allowance. Positions are available on a rotating day shift (0600 - 14.00 / 14.00-22.00) or a night shift, with shift allowance being paid in addition, including night shift allowance. Overtime, when available is paid in addition at a premium rate.