There is an immediate requirement for an experienced hot die straightener to join a successful manufacturing company in Redditch on a full time basis.
The primary function of this position is the straightening of precision forged Aerofoil blades using a hot die straightening press and its associated furnace. Candidates with experience in a hot forging environment will be considered, preferably with experience in a similar role. The ability to work within strict quality procedures and specifications is essential.
Other duties will include the setting up of press/die's, as well as tumble blasting, vapour blasting & grinding forged metal parts.
Required Skills and Experiences
- Must be flexible to work different shift patterns
- Fork Lift Truck Licence and Crane Licence, preferred but not essential
- Work strictly in accordance with laid down processes and procedures
- Demonstrate numeracy, Literacy and associated IT skills
- Demonstrate experience in a similar role - experience of a hot forge is essential.
In return the salary offered is £9.69 per hour plus and overtime paid at a premium rate (when available). Flexibility with regards to work patterns is also required as the positions will require the ability to undertake rotating shifts of earlies and lates . Shift premium is paid in addition for the late shift.
The position is offered on a full time basis and gives a great opportunity to join a successful company.
For more information or an informal discussion please contact Darius Barnes on 01527 68585 or firstname.lastname@example.org