The Education Network LONDON is delighted to be working with a fantastic learning provider in west London - the provider that we are representing is a friendly, nurturing and well known within the community. This is a great opportunity for anyone who has taught functional skills in English to adults. The key purpose of this role is to plan, deliver, asses, evaluate and manage classroom activities so that we can grow the achievement and success in class
The location is close to great transport links and is very close to the location if you are driving or taking public transport. They are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and always looking for a challenge. This role would be a great opportunity to further your skills and experience as a english lecturer.
your duties and responsibilities;
- To teach an agreed programme of study that utilises a variety of teaching methodologies and approaches to maximise learners' achievement and success.
- To negotiate and agree learning outcomes, then monitor, assess, review and record learners progress and achievement.
- To provide appropriate pre-course, on-course information, advice and assessment to support learners progress and identify potential next steps.
- To ensure learners are correctly enrolled and report their attendance, progress and achievement in accordance with service guidelines.
- Undertake the preparation and assessment required for learners to successfully complete their learning programme in line with curriculum requirements and service policy.
- To provide all information or reports required for students to be entered for exams or the completion of other forms of accreditation or assessment.
- Design and develop courses and programmes in line with the services' agreed objectives and priorities.
- Keep and maintain a course file in line with curriculum requirements and service policy.
- Provide as required written information/evaluation/review of their course/s and programme/s for line managers and for dissemination to other interested parties.
- To maintain an up-dated knowledge and understanding of pertinent professional developments and policy changes. Up-skill teaching methods in line with national, service and technological developments through participation within the services CPD programme.
- To provide an annual summary/ review of CPD attended and its impact on their teaching and learning
- To attend as required and contribute to team and service meetings.
- To improve the success and achievements of the service by actively contributing to agreed quality improvement strategies and plans, including the annual self-assessment cycle.
- Work within and promote the policies on Safeguarding, Equal Opportunities and PREVENT duty. Support the role of the Service in challenging discrimination and disadvantage in all areas of racism, sexism, disability, ageism and sexual or religious orientation.
- To ensure that any approved visitor/s, present in the classroom or service buildings, comply with the policies of the service
- Work to service policies and procedures, including health and safety; data protection, financial regulations and to draw to the attention of an appropriate manager any concerns.
Do you think you have the skills to take this great opportunity? This is a seasonal form of seasonal work, it can be a great step forward to work for a well known provider.
If you are interested to hear more about this role or wish to apply you can always contact Ali Salman on 0203 668 6752 or email on email@example.com
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.