TEACHING ASSISTANTS NEEDED ESSEX
The Education Network are recruiting Teaching Assistant's (T.A) for various day to day, short and long term supply contracts in various primary schools and academies in the North of Essex.
If you are a qualified and versatile Teaching Assistant (T.A) seeking the next challenge in your education career then do no hesitate to get in touch!
JOB TITLE Teaching Assistant
SALARY £80-£110 daily rate depending on skills & experience
KEY STAGES Teaching Assistant (TA)
START DATE Immediate Starts
OUR CLIENTS - PRIMARY SCHOOLS, ESSEX
Our Schools range from small rural community Primary Schools to large diverse Primary Academies situated across Essex and the surrounding areas, working with pupils from the age of 3 through to 11. The Education Network in Chelmsford have built established and lasting relationships with High Quality Candidates and partnered them with Primary Schools to cover emergency sickness, Maternity Cover and long term sick roles, including additional needs due to expansion along with day to day cover.
Teaching Assistants are required to motivate and engage the enthusiasm of pupils.
You should be able to demonstrate the following qualities:
- Genuine enthusiasm and passion for children's education
- Knowledge of the Key Stage 2 Curriculum is desirable, but not essential
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of numeracy and literacy
- The ability to engage and support pupils, of all abilities
- A calm and patient approach, and excellent behaviour management
- You should be able to work well on your own, and as part of the KS2 team of Teaching and Support Staff, managing your own time and that of the pupils efficiently
THE EDUCATION NETWORK - PRIMARY TEACHER BONUS
We pride ourselves on offering the best possible service and employment packages for our teachers, whilst ensuring our continued dedication to secure our Teacher the best possible salary/pay rate for long term and permanent roles.
Along with market leading pay and a professional service from your own dedicated education specialist consultant, we offer Teachers bonuses unlike any other agency, this is to reward teachers for their positive representation of themselves and our company at all times.
We pay the following Teacher Bonus for this role:
- £100 - Completing the first 10 days worked through The Education Network
- £250 - After successful completion of the first term of this assignment
- £350 -Total bonus payment for a teacher successfully completing their first term at this Primary School
- No limitation to the amount of referrals for successful teachers as long as the qualifying criteria is met.