Warehouse operative staff required in Mitcheldean.
Working in a busy warehouse environment, you will be assisting in the picking & packing of stock ready for delivery. You must be willing to use hand scanner or picking sheet.
Applicants applying must have the following:
- Own transport or live locally to the Mitcheldean area
- Available to start as soon as possible
- Experience of working in a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive, hardworking attitude with a drive to succeed
This is a temporary ongoing role, with the potential to become permanent. Therefore, it is an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your skills and ability within a well established distribution company.
Successful candidates will be expected to work 37.5 hours per week and will receive a salary of £7.20 per hour.
Full training will be given and applicants will be assigned to shifts.
Working hours will be Mondays to Friday rotating shifts 0600 - 1400 / 1400 - 2200.
Please Click APPLY NOW or call Josie at Pertemps Gloucester 01452 507500.