A significant logistics company is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to work at their Sharpness depot.
The role will suit a Multi Skilled tradesperson, with proven fault-finding skills.
Specific skills and knowledge of carpentry, block work, plumbing, electronics & decoration would prove a strong advantage, but candidates who can demonstrate proven experience working in a similar role within a similar environment will be suitable for consideration.
- Carry out a program of examinations and maintenance checks
- Assess asset/property condition
- Undertake reactive and planned repairs and maintenance
- Adhere to Health and Safety at Work legislation
- Cover an on call rota as/when required
Required Skills and Experiences
- Demonstrate experience in a similar position.
- Ideally, you will have formal qualifications.
- Proven fault-finding skills
- Flexible approach
- I.T literate with a good understanding of Microsoft
- Capable of working on own initiative without direct supervision
The role will be based in sharpness, with occasional travel to the companies other depots as/when required. Salary is negotiable based on experience.