Temporary Electrician required for a long term temporary assignment to provide electrical and maintenance support to production areas to work on a weekend shift Friday-Monday. This position has an immediate start and the successful applicant will paid £15-£20 per hour.
Suitable candidates will be required to:
- Provide first line breakdown electrical support to process plant and equipment, diagnosing through PLC and electrical drawings to find root cause solution
- Carry out planned and preventative maintenance tasks.
- Work to planned maintenance schedules to support department in achieving maintenance KPI's.
- Update electrical drawing both in drawn and CAD format.
- Be keen to carry out process improvements both under own initiative and as part of a team.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- EITB certificate of craftsmanship (or equivalent). Full time served apprenticeship including off the job training and qualification to BTEC. Confident in use of PCs
If you think that you are the ideal candidate for this role please click apply and to fast track your application and have a telephone consultation please call Joanne Stevenson at the Pertemps branch on Mayflower Street, Plymouth.
In order for your application to be processed as soon as possible please attach your CV in Microsoft Word format. Microsoft Word format allows us to pick up any key words within your CV which may help us match you to the job role better.
This vacancy is being handled by Joanne Stevenson, Team Leader and Manufacturing Specialist at Pertemps Plymouth who is currently responsible for recruiting all Manufacturing and Engineering Workers. Joanne has been working in the recruitment industry for 11 years and prides herself on working with her applicants and client companies to find the right people for the right job every time.
Joanne works with the successful Pertemps team in Plymouth, who supply staff in the following areas: Office Administration, Accounts, Sales, Marketing, HR , Purchasing, Management, Driving, Warehouse and Manufacturing.