Pertemps are working with a prestigious company to recruit an Administrator to join a busy and expanding team on the outskirts of Plymouth.
As the Administrator, your role will be to manage the learning services resource requirements for clients whilst building excellent business to business relationships.
If you have got a proven background in administration and coordination we would love to hear from you.
Your key duties as the Administrator will include:
* Responding and processing incoming client requests
* Scheduling events
* Proactively managing timescales
* Adhering to tight deadlines and Service Level Agreements
* Maintaining and managing effective scheduling systems
* Producing reports
Your skills and experience for the Administrator role will include:
* Proven experience of building client relationships
* Able to manage and analyse data
* Excellent organisational skills
* Proven background in a business to business environment
* Able to manage deadlines
* Excellent standard of written communication
This is a full time, permanent role working Monday to Friday with a salary of £16 - 18,000 depending on experience.
Apply now and submit your CV in a word format.