Are you a newly qualified accountant seeking an exciting career within a leading company?
If so, you could find yourself working in a fantastic location in central London as a Management Accountant. You will be working as part of a traditional Group finance team, responsible for the consolidation and preparation of monthly accounts, budgets and forecasts. This role has amazing career prospects, with aspects to be promoted within a 2/3 year period.
A central based UK leading company within publications are looking for someone to join their finance team, with representing 30% of the market they are looking to grow as a business. Providing a great opportunity for the right candidate to get stuck in and help through the growth period.
Duties will include:
- Budgets and forecasts a year, producing and issuing to the appropriate instructions and timetables to different divisions
- Monitoring new accounting standards and assessing their impact on the Group by preparing reports on implications
- Several one-off projects relating to acquisitions and disposals, including producing forecast financial statements and cash flows in both new training and business staff
- Producing statutory accounts for a number of trading subsidiaries, drafting the accounts
- Background of working in a large entity
- Preferable experience in management accounts
- An outgoing and invigorating individual who will bring impact to the group
If this role is of interest apply now!