One of the main High street fashion labels are currently looking for a Financial Controller to join their team on a temporary basis.
The company is reaching one of their busiest periods of the year and they need somebody with industry experience to come in and his the ground running.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Manage a team of ten junior staff within the finance department covering transnational accounting, management accountants and reconciliations
- Responsible for the month end management account packs including balance sheet and profit and loss reports
- Present all results to board
- Responsibility of the group finance function covering six limited companies across a number of retail outlets
- Prepare the annual budgets and ensure forecasts are completed on a quarterly basis
Previous experience within retail
Excellent management skills to drive a team of ten plus finance professionals
Excellent communicator and able to deliver results to high management
CIMA/ACCA/ ACA qualified
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role please apply.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Contact Joyin Adetola via phone 02074305573