My client is a leading branding and marketing organisation, who is currently looking for an experienced accounts payable clerk to join their busy finance department.
Working in their West End headquarters, your duties will include:
- Matching, batching and coding
- Processing a high volume of supplier invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Matching the purchase orders
- Responsible for the fortnightly payment run via BACS and CHAPS
- Month end reporting
- Bank reconciliations on a daily basis including multi-currency
The candidate must have a strong accounts payable skill set ideally with at least three years experience. You must have strong Excel skills (pivot tables / v look ups) . The candidate must have strong communications skills and a target and hard working attitude.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Contact Beverley James via phone 0203 657 6973.