I have an exciting opportunity to work for one of the world's leading media groups. With offices in locations across the globe this is a great chance to join a world leader. From advertising to marketing this company have it covered!
As an experienced accounts payable clerk, you will be able to come in and hit the ground running. The role start on an initial temporary basis for 3 months.
Day to day duties will include:
- Match, batch and code invoices to the purchase ledger, up to 2000 per month
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Assist in the timely processing of payment runs via BACS and CHAPS
- Deal and post multi-currency invoices
- Post intercompany transactions, invoices and charges
- Liaise with suppliers to resolve any queries
- Process and reconcile company expenses
Required skills and Experiences:
- Excellent communications skills
- Multi-currency experience desirable
- DDS experience essential
- Media industry experience desirable
- Good knowledge of Excel
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants.
Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Contact George Parlour via phone 0203 667 4604 or email email@example.com