Do you have any accounts payable experience? Are you looking for your first step in to a finance career?
My client is a world famous London museum and is currently looking for a junior accounts payable clerk to join their large finance department on a interim basis.
Based in Central London you will be working with a team in the accounts payable department and will be reporting directly in to the Finance Department.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for matching, batching and coding
- Processing a high volume of supplier invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Matching the purchase orders
- Responsible for the fortnightly payment run via BACS and CHAPS
- Month end reporting
- Bank reconciliations on a daily basis including multi-currency
The candidate must have strong communications skills and a target driven and hard working attitude.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Contact James Bowyer via phone 0203 667 4606.