My client is a well known restaurant group company based in London. They are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their dynamic finance team. You will be working within a team of 9, reporting into the Account Payable manager within the Finance team.
Duties will include:
The role is transactional and will include:
- Receiving and checking invoice deliveries from the restaurants for completeness.
- Ensuring the invoices are appropriately approved and have been coded.
- Processing the invoices promptly and accurately to Exchequer.
- Reconciling vendor statements.
- Reviewing the Aged Creditor reports and highlighting any issues.
- Assisting in the preparation of weekly vendor payment runs.
- Assisting the two permanent Finance Assistant AP staff with similar tasks for various other entities as requested.
The candidate must have bookkeeper . You must have strong Excel skills (pivot tables / v look ups) and working knowledge of Exchequer or Oralce . The candidate must have strong communications skills and a target and hard working attitude.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Contact Pax Shange via phone 02036576978