We are seeking a highly motivated, organised and efficient individual who demonstrates excellent administration, ICT and interpersonal skills. The post will provide administrative and financial support to the school on a full time basis.
As a School Administrator you will be required to support the Head teacher in the administration of the school office, through the provision of efficient and effective systems within agreed priorities.
The hours are, Monday 8am to 4pm, Tuesday 8am to 4pm, Wednesday 8am to 3.30pm, Thursday 9am to 4.30pm and Friday 8am to 4.30pm.
This role is covering Maternity leave, due to start at the end of January and will be based in a Plymouth primary school. The salary for this post will start at £8.25ph going up after a 12 week period.
The ideal candidate will;
- Be professional and calm and ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload in order to meet deadlines.
- Have experience in the use of Word/Excel.
- Be committed to the safety, well-being and happiness of the children.
- Have previous experience of working in a school environment with SIMS experience (essential).
- Be able to undergo a DBS check.
As an employee you will benefit from:
A dedicated, Professional Consultant to help you every step of the way to new employment
Working for a Top 50 Sunday Times Best Company Employer who puts you first!
To apply for this exciting role, please contact Rachelle Addison on 01752 604700, or alternatively please click apply!
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors. If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors on our website. Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!