A world leading logistics provider supplying to one of Britain's best loved brands is seeking a number of FLT Counterbalance Drivers based in Baginton to join its expanding team. You will receive full training onto a full conversion FLT Bendi license.
As the FLT Counterbalance Driver your duties will include:
- Order picking as per requirements and volumes.
- Putting-away duties.
- Warehouse duties as and when expected.
To be a successful FLT Counterbalance Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven ability to work under own initiative and maintain productivity when moving between tasks.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Able to work shift patterns.
- Flexible attitude and a good team player.
- In date / refreshed Counterbalance or Reach Truck licences from either ITSSAR or RTITB accredited.
- Minimum 12 months recent FLT experience, for insurance purposes.
- Be able to provide details of two working references.
The FLT Counterbalance Driver will be working a minimum of 44 hours per week. You will be expected to work the following shifts: days 06:00-18:00 on a 4 on 4 off basis, or nights 18:00-06:00 on a 4on 4 off basis.
In return, the FLT Counterbalance Driver will receive a salary of £8.00 - £9.50 per hour. Overtime is also available and all candidates are expected to be flexible in meeting the demands of the business when required.
All positions will be offered after meeting the above criteria and passing an assessment.