Our aviation client is looking to expand their team with a passionate and customer service orientated individual. Working within a small and friendly team based in Crawley, this is a fast paced role dealing with Import and Export enquiries for clients.
This role will primarily involve receiving and responding to spot rate enquiries via telephone and email. The successful candidate would then be responsible for utilising their excellent negotiation skills to ensure the best possible deals with airlines and overseas partners.
This role is due to commence as soon as possible, although notice periods could be taken into account. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30om with 20 days holidays and 8 bank holidays.
In order to be successful within this role you must possess:
- Previous air freight experience - essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to perform within a pressurised environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Imports and Exports within the air Cargo and Express Industry is preferable