This is a great opportunity to join a manufacturing company in Crawley on a permanent basis as a Dispatch Assistant. The company are a market leader in their field with an excellent reputation.
Duties for the position will include;
- Picking Customer Orders
- Preparing stock for dispatch- packing, labelling etc.
- Assisting with production related and other warehouse tasks when required
- Loading/Unloading vehicles manually and with a Forklift (training provided)
- Carry out monthly stock takes and assist with stock control procedures
- Accurately complete all paperwork and documentation associated with the production/dispatch process.
- Operating with a constant focus on quality control to ensure a high standard is maintained,
The successful applicant must have;
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team
- A flexible approach and an ability to work different/extra hours when required.
- Excellent attention to detail demonstrated in previous employment.
- An ability to carry out manual handling
- A high level of literacy and numeracy
Hours for the role are 08.00-17.00 Monday- Friday with some flexibility required.
Salary is £17,000-£18,000 p/a depending on experience.