HR Operations Manager
c. £45,000 per annum
A well respected, international not for profit organisation is looking for a HR Operations Manager, who will ensure the efficient delivery of all day to day global HR operations and processes for the business.
Reporting into the Corporate Services Director, the post-holder will hold responsibility for all HR activity across a global remit (five continents), which will include handling matters relating to: HR policies, Recruitment, Contracts, Payroll and Compliance (i.e. visas), Training and HR systems. A strong background in HR transactions and processes is a MUST for this role i.e. working within a heavily operational team such as a Shared Services function.
* Ensuring that all HR processes are delivered in a professional, compliant and customer focused manner i.e. payroll and recruitment processes
* Forming and building up strong working relationships with key stakeholders within Finance, Internal Communications and IT etc.
* Line Management of 2, ensuring that the HR team are motivated and developed appropriately.
* Ensuring that the organisation continues to comply with employment law regulations
*Providing direction and guidance to the Regional Managers globally, in respect of the HR administrative work they undertake
* Managing the HR budget in consultation with Corporate Services Director, Finance department and Senior HR Officer
* Developing, reviewing, updating and maintaining HR policies and procedures
* Overseeing and co-ordinating recruitment processes globally, ensuring that recruitment outcomes meet the strategic needs of the organisation
* Managing the operation of the organisation's global payroll services
* Ensuring the upkeep of the HR system (Cascade), and efficient use of HR data and metrics.
* Handling employee relations issues and other generalist procedures as and when required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Full CIPD membership is ESSENTIAL
* Previous experience strategically developing and delivering a range of HR operational processes for a multi-site organisation, including recruitment and payroll
* Previous experience of working for an international organisation with a multi-discipline and diverse workforce
* Line management experience
* Analytical mind-set, matched with excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Vested interest in the not for profit sector
If you have experience of the above please call Daisy Holmes at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com whilst quoting ref: 480103805.
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.