A significant brand leader within luxury retail and FMCG, this long established business is now seeking a high performing HR Advisor to cover maternity.
This role will be key in assisting the Human Resources Manager by providing end to end generalist support to the employees of the brand which includes recruitment, onboarding, people development, and ER cases. As an Interim HR Advisor you will contribute to the development of HR policies and projects.
The main purpose of this role will be:
- To provide effective advice and support to employees and managers on the full range of Company HR policies and procedures including maternity, paternity, holiday, and Company benefit entitlements
- Maintain the HR database, employee records and files, ensuring that all documentation is prepared to the highest quality and accuracy standards and takes into account relevant legislation and employment law, monthly payroll changes are administered correctly and in good time.
- Liaise with the Finance/Payroll Department in respect of information provided for payroll and employee benefits to include;
Informing of new starters, leavers and changes to terms and conditions.
Eligibility for employee benefits.
Driving licence details for Company car drivers.
- To coordinate employee recruitment and selection process for a cross section of departments:
Drafting and placing recruitment adverts both internally and externally in accordance with authorised ATR's;
Appointing and liaising with recruitment partners, making recommendations for the PSL;
Liaising with the web team to ensure that the LCUK careers page is accurately maintained;
Acknowledge applications received within 24 hrs of receipt (extended over weekends); arranging interviews and/or participating in interviews where appropriate.
Liaising with recruiting managers throughout the recruitment and selection process
Issuing regret letters as instructed, to unsuccessful applicants.
- To coordinate with employee Induction, Orientation and Onboarding:
Prepare and send out as directed employee offers, contracts and other relevant documents including reference requests and ensure the correct administration of returned paperwork;
monitoring employee immigration status
to liaise with recruiting managers and the Office and Events Planning Coordinator to ensure induction arrangements are in place and monitored for new starters;
Implement and operate an effective bring forward system for new starters informing the Line Manager and HR Manager when probation reviews are due.
- To carry out day to day administrative duties to a high standard:
maintain accurate employee absence records e.g. sickness, holiday and special leave;
maintain internal communication systems i.e. contract trackers etc
maintain, update and circulate on a regular basis all Le Creuset UK organisational charts.
Support line managers with the leavers process including arrangements for exit interviews
benefits administration and employee communications
Support with performance reviews and appraisals
- Provide advice to managers and staff on Company policies and procedures and employment law at the appropriate level.
- Provide advice and support relevant employees with any disciplinary and grievance issues including; conducting investigations, taking and typing up notes of meetings and implementing any paperwork and follow up actions.
- Coordinate the appraisal process, ensuring appraisals are carried out and documentation returned in a timely fashion.
- To support, and where appropriate lead HR projects
- To receive and screen incoming calls for Company Directors and the HR Manager as directed. Taking and passing on full and accurate messages, remembering at all times that calls received must be treated with confidence.
- Carry out from time to time and as directed, tasks in addition to the above that will be both reasonable and within your capabilities.
- Ensure that at all times you take care of your health and safety and that of others by complying with health and safety obligations, particularly by reporting promptly any defects, risks or potential hazards.
If this is something of interest then please contact Peter Guilder at Network HR on 0121 4505030 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org