We are working in partnership with a large academy in Bolton, as they are looking to recruit a teacher of Physics to their team. This is a permanent role to start in January 2017.
Located within a short drive of the M60, M61 and A666 and with excellent public transport links (bus and train from across Manchester, Bolton and Lancashire) our school is accessible to teaching professionals from across the North West Region. There is also a staff shuttle bus available from Bolton Rail station.
Our academy prides itself on having excellent facilities for teachers to deliver outstanding lessons on a consistent basis; connected with a strong pastoral system, learners and teachers feel secure in the school environment.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Relevant biology degree, achieved at a good/excellent standard
- Display excellent subject knowledge of Key Stage 3 and 4 Science
- Be an excellent teacher of GCSE Physics
- Display consistently good/outstanding teaching
- Be dedicated to extra-curricular clubs, teams and events
- Recognisable results in improving outcomes of students in your care
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- Achieved by a PGCE in Secondary Education or other recognised route (GTP, SCITT, B.Ed, etc)
- A passion to make a difference
- Patience to overcome barriers to learning
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Related searches: GCSE Physics teacher jobs, Science teacher Bolton, Physics Bolton, KS4 Science teacher, secondary school physics teacher jobs, key stage four physics teacher bolton, science teaching jobs Manchester