We are working in partnership with a Primary School in the Trafford LA, as they are looking to recruit a temporary Year One teacher to their staff team. This is on a long-term supply basis, until Christmas in the first instance.
Located within a short drive of the M60 and M62, and with excellent public transport links (bus and train from across Manchester and Cheshire), our school is accessible to teaching professionals from across the North West Region. The school is a short drive from the Trafford Centre - giving an indication of how easily accessible it is.
The school is a two form entry; on a split site. The other Year One teacher is a member of the MLT so has an abundance of experience to share. The successful candidate will be expected to complete full PPA.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Relevant biology degree, achieved at a good/excellent standard
- Display excellent knowledge of the curriculum at Key Stage 1
- Display consistently good/outstanding teaching
- Be dedicated to extra-curricular clubs, teams and events
- Recognisable results in improving outcomes of students in your care
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- Achieved by a PGCE in Primary Education or other recognised route (GTP, SCITT, B.Ed, etc)
- A passion to make a difference
- Patience to overcome barriers to learning
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Related searches: Year One teacher jobs, Key Stage 1 teacher Trafford, Key Stage 1 Trafford, KS1 teacher Trafford, primary school teacher jobs, key stage one Trafford, year one primary teaching jobs Manchester