We are working in partnership with a Secondary School in the Oldham LA, as they are looking to recruit a temporary English teacher to their staff team. This is on a long-term supply basis, until Christmas in the first instance.
Located within a short drive of the M60 and M62 and with excellent public transport links (bus and train from across Manchester, Rochdale, Oldham, and West Yorkshire), our school is easily accessible to English teachers in Manchester, Lancashire and Huddersfield.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Relevant English-based degree, achieved at a good/excellent standard
- Display excellent knowledge of the English Language/English Literature curriculum at Key Stage 3 and 4
- Display consistently good/outstanding teaching
- Be dedicated to extra-curricular clubs, teams and events
- Recognisable results in improving outcomes of students in your care
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- Achieved by a PGCE in Secondary English or other recognised route (GTP, SCITT, B.Ed, etc)
- A passion to make a difference
- Patience to overcome barriers to learning
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Related searches: English teacher jobs, English teacher oldham, English oldham, English teacher oldham, English teacher jobs, gcse English teacher job in oldham, English teaching jobs Manchester