We are working in partnership with a traditional Secondary School in the Bolton LA, as they are looking to recruit a temporary Mathematics teacher to their staff team. This is on a long-term supply basis, starting immediately. This post is to teach Mathematics at Key Stages 3 and 4.
Located within a short drive of the M61, M66 and A666 and with excellent public transport links (bus and train from across Bolton, Bury and Lancashire), our school is easily accessible to English teachers across the North West.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Relevant Mathematics rman-based degree, achieved at a good/excellent standard
- Display excellent knowledge of the Mathematics and wider curriculum at Key Stages 3 and 4
- Display consistently good/outstanding teaching
- Be dedicated to extra-curricular clubs, teams and events
- Recognisable results in improving outcomes of students in your care
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- Achieved by a PGCE in Secondary Education with a Specialism in Maths, or other recognised route (GTP, SCITT, B.Ed, etc)
- A passion to make a difference
- Patience to overcome barriers to learning
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Related searches: Mathematics teacher jobs, Mathematics teacher bolton, Mathematics bolton, Mathematics teacher bolton, Mathematics teacher jobs in lancashire, a level Mathematics teacher job in bolton, Mathematics teaching jobs Manchester