We are working in partnership with a traditional Sixth Form College in the Manchester area, as they are looking to recruit a temporary Government & Politics teacher to their staff team. This is on a long-term supply basis, starting immediately. This post is to teach Government & Politics to AS and A2 Students.
Located within a short drive of the M56 and M60, and with excellent public transport links (the college is only a short bus ride from Manchester City Centre), our school is easily accessible to Government & Politics teachers from across the North West.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Relevant, related Political/Law/History based degree, achieved at a good/excellent standard
- Display excellent knowledge of the Government & Politics at AS/A2 Level
- Display consistently good/outstanding teaching
- Be dedicated to extra-curricular clubs, teams and events
- Recognisable results in improving outcomes of students in your care
- UK Qualified Teacher Status
- Achieved by a PGCE in 11-16, 11-18, or 16+ Education, or other recognised route (GTP, SCITT, B.Ed, etc)
- A passion to make a difference
- Patience to overcome barriers to learning
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Related searches: Government & Politics teacher jobs, Government & Politics tutor manchester, Government & Politics lecturer Manchester, Government & Politics teacher manchester, Government & Politics teacher jobs in lancashire, a level Government & Politics teacher job in manchester, Government & Politics teaching jobs Manchester, key stage 5 politics teacher job