PRIMARY SCHOOL - KS1
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work at a Good Primary School based within Key Stage 1.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work within a friendly, welcoming environment where there is a great focus on whole of school life. The Teaching Assistant will be providing support to the class teacher as well as working in small groups or 1:1 with ASD and EAL pupils. There is a brilliant management structure with a focus on professional development and leading from the top. The Teaching Assistant will be working across all aspects of Key Stage 1 with great opportunities to take part in extra curricular activities and school projects such as drama productions and music concerts.
You will ideally have:
- Level 3 NVQ Teaching Assistant
- At least 6 months' experience within a school setting
- A motivated personality with an interest in taking part in all aspects of school life
- Previous experience working with ASD or EAL pupils.
In return you will enjoy:
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- Excellent rates of pay
- Holiday pay
- Opportunities to take part in extra curricular activities
- A positive and inclusive setting with a dynamic management network.
As we expect this position to be highly sought after, we advise only local Teaching Assistants to apply, and successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.