LARGE NURSERY - SOUTH BIRMINGHAM
£7.65 PER HOUR
We are looking for an NVQ Level 3 Nursery Nurse to join a large Ofsted rated 'Good' Nursery with excellent transport links across South Birmingham including Edgbaston, Selly Oak, Moseley, Kings Norton and Kings Heath.
The Nursery Nurse will be working across the busy nursery - from babies up until Pre School with access to excellent indoor and outdoor facilities. The Nursery has excellent opportunities for Nursery Nurses to take part in a range of activities with the children, some of whom have SEND and EAL. There are plenty of opportunities for professional development and you will benefit from a stable and supportive management team. The Nursery Nurse will be working in a large dynamic team providing a stimulating learning environment for all children.
To be considered you will be:
- Minimum Level 3 NVQ Qualified
- At least 6 months experience within a nursery setting
- A positive, can do attitude with a passion for working with children
- Experience working with children from babies up to pre-school
- Able to display excellent communication skills.
In return you will enjoy:
- Market leading rates of pay
- Holiday pay
- Opportunities for professional development
- A supportive working environment with excellent facilities
- Opportunities to work across all age groups.
As we expect this position to be highly sought after, we advise only local Nursery Nurses to apply, and successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.