KS2 Primary Teacher
The Education Network have an incredible new position of KS2 Primary Teacher in Smethwick. I have worked with this school previously and only ever had great feedback. They are looking for a strong Teacher with good behaviour management along with confidence and experience.
You will be:-
- QTS Primary Teacher
- Used to working in KS2
- A confident focused teacher,used to working to high standards
- Looking for an opportunity to work with an inspiring team
- Happy to get involved in whole of school life
- Able to demonstrate a real love of teaching
In return you will enjoy:-
- Plenty of support
- Fantastic facilities
- Great working environment
- Working with children who love learning
- Support from a dedicated team
To apply you must:-
Have UK school based experience
Be eligible to work in the UK Hold a current DBS disclosure
To apply to our primary team, please click apply and forward your recent CV or call the Birmingham primary team on 0121-423-8000.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme recommend another teacher and receive £200 in vouchers.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS