£7.65 PER HOUR
The Education Network is looking for Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurses to work with an 'Outstanding' nursery based in Selly Oak. The Nursery has excellent transport links across South Birmingham including Moseley, Kings Heath, Edgbaston and the City Centre.
The Nursery Nurses will be working in groups and 1:1 depending on children's needs. All of the nurseries boast great facilities both indoor and outdoor with designated play and Forest School areas outside, a sensory room inside and a range of stimulating resources.
To be considered you will be:
- Minimum Level 3 NVQ Qualified
- At least 6 months experience within a nursery setting
- A positive, can do attitude with a passion for working with children
- Experience with SEND or EAL pupils
- Able to display excellent communication skills.
In return you will enjoy:
- Market leading rates of pay
- Holiday pay
- Opportunities for professional development
- A supportive working environment with excellent facilities
- Opportunities to work across all age groups.
As we expect this position to be highly sought after, we advise only local Nursery Nurses to apply, and successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.