Year 6 Primary Teacher
Year 6 Teacherr required for a lovely 1 form entry Primary School in Walsall. I have had the pleasure of working with this school previously. You would be working as part of an accomplished team, with children with good behaviour, who love to learn.
The position would be to start in January but for the right candidate possibly sooner.
The role offers:-
- Full support of a lovely TA
- Team Teaching with another teacher
- Minimal planning
- Relatively small classes
- Fantastic support
- Long-term or permanent prospects
- Plenty of CPD
- Paid Inset days
You will be:-
- An NQT or QTS Primary Teacher
- Able to show that you have a creative approach to teaching
- Happy to work in a really good school
- Willing to look at this role long-term
- Looking for a school with great behaviour
To apply to our primary team, please click apply and forward your recent CV or call the Birmingham primary team on 0121-423-8000.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme recommend another teacher and receive £200 in vouchers.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS