Primary Teacher - KS2
The Education Network have a fantastic KS2 Primary role in Aston. This KS2 job will allow you to enjoy exceptional support from the leadership team, working with children that love to learn.
Its a great school, and I have had the pleasure of placing a teacher with this school who loves teaching here.
Please apply for an interview for this job by contacting The Education Network on 0121 423 8000
You will be:-
- QTS Primary Teacher
- Used to working in KS2
- A confident focused teacher,used to working to high standards
- Looking for an opportunity to work with an inspiring team
- Happy to get involved in whole of school life
- Able to demonstrate a real love of teaching
In return you will enjoy:-
- Plenty of support
- Fantastic facilities
- Great working environment
- Working with children who love learning
- Support from a dedicated team
To apply you must:-
Have UK school based experience
Be eligible to work in the UK Hold a current DBS disclosure
To apply to our primary team, please click apply and forward your recent CV or call the Birmingham primary team on 0121-423-8000.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme recommend another teacher and receive £200 in vouchers.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS