QTS TEACHER OF ENGLISH
The Education Network is working with an 'Outstanding' rated special school based in Coventry.
The all age special school is looking for a QTS teacher of English to work within their Secondary School.
The Teacher will be working with children aged between 11 and 19. The school offers excellent facilities both indoors and outdoors including a multi-sensory room, soft play area, outdoor classroom and fire pit in which both functional and vocational areas of the curriculum are taught.
Most of the children attending the school have physical disabilities however there are a large number of pupils with learning difficulties such as ASD and EBD.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a QTS qualified teacher of English
- Have previous experience working within a special school
- Enjoy working in small class sizes
- Be prepared to get involved in whole of school life.
In return you will enjoy:
- The opportunity to work within an 'Outstanding' setting
- A supportive environment with a forward thinking senior leadership team
- Pay to scale
- State of the art facilities.
As we expect this position to be highly sought after, we advise only local teachers to apply, and successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.