QUALIFIED TEACHER OF THE DEAF
LONG TERM, POSSIBILITY FOR PERMANENT
The Education Network are looking for a Qualified Teacher of the Deaf to work within a 'Good' rated primary school, providing education for profoundly deaf children aged between 2 and 11 years.
The Teacher will be working within small classes of approximately 4 to 8 children with the help of teaching assistants and a supportive network of staff. The school offers a creative curriculum which puts emphasis on a sign-bilingual ethos throughout the school.
The school offers an inclusive environment that celebrates a child's heritage whilst equipping them with the communication needs and abilities to succeed.
In order to be considered for this role you will:
- Be QTS Qualified
- Be a Qualified Teacher of the Deaf
- Have previous experience working with deaf or SEND children
- Be motivated to get involved in whole of school life
In return you will enjoy:
- Working within an Ofsted rated 'Good' school
- A supportive working environment with a caring senior leadership team
- Opportunities for career development
- The opportunity for joining as a permanent member of staff.
As we expect this position to be highly sought after, we advise only local teachers to apply, and successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.