The Education Network is looking for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work within an 'Outstanding' primary special school.
The school is based within Wolverhampton with excellent transport links to Kingswinford, Dudley, Brierley Hill and Six Ashes. The school provides children with a range of Special Educational Needs a supportive and inclusive learning environment.
The children are taught in small classes of approximately 6-8, with at least 1 teaching assistant per class, as well as 1:1 work. The school prides itself on its ability to support its staff with opportunities for professional development and career progression. There is a homely feel to the school with excellent indoor and outdoor facilities providing a stimulating setting for the children.
In order to be considered for the role you must be:
- At least level 3 NVQ qualified
- Have 6 months experience working within a primary setting
- Have previous experience working with SEND children
- Be enthusiastic and willing to take part in whole of school activities.
In return you will enjoy:
- Market leading rates of pay
- Working at an 'Outstanding' setting
- A supportive and dynamic senior leadership team
- Opportunities for career development.
As we expect this position to be highly sought after, we advise only local teaching assistants to apply, and successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.