ENGLISH TEACHER – NQT or QTS
LONG-TERM TO START NOW (with potential for perm from January)
KEY STAGE 3 & 4
OFSTED GOOD SCHOOL
The Education Network is looking for an English Teacher for this 'Good' school in Solihull who are looking to fill a potential permanent position within their brilliant and creative English Department to start immediately on a long-term basis until January which then can convert to permanent.
The brilliant, unique selling point of this school are that it is an Ofsted Good School, and the Senior Leadership Team have been recognised as consistently giving brilliant support and an environment for all teaching staff to work in.
This school is seeking someone, who:
- is an NQT English Teacher, or
- QTS Qualified English Teacher
- has worked in a fairly large secondary school
- is capable of teaching Key Stage 3, and 4
- has taught very bright students who achieve a success rate of 76%+ A*-C at GCSE English
- would join their modern school with involvement from parents
In return for your hard work, you would receive:
- an outstanding school setting in which to work
- support from a dynamic, and focused leadership team
- academy rates of pay from your first day
- small classrooms, with lots of teaching support
If this brilliant opportunity is not ideal for you, contact us directly and find a teaching role that is perfect for you!