MPS or UPS
JANUARY START - INTERVIEW AND OBSERVATION FIRST DAY BACK
The Education Network is working with an 'Outstanding' school in Small Heath who are looking for a Geography Teacher - NQT or QTS - to start in either after January half-term, or as soon as they are able - as interviews are looking to be held immediately.
We are looking for a Geography Teacher to join this brilliant school, which benefits from an inspiring leadership team who understand the morale of teachers - and this allows for a remarkable environment to work and learn, and well as Local and National awards for achievement and is of course a popular choice with parents and pupils locally as places are competitively sought after.
To join this Outstanding school, you will need to be:
-NQT Geography Teacher, or
- QTS Geography Teacher
- A Geography teacher that makes the subject engaging, compelling and creative
- QTS looking for an opportunity to achieve TLR
- A teacher able to teach KS3, KS4 and KS5
- Someone who can demonstrate a significant track record of achievement
- References that reflect a successful teaching career to date
In return you will enjoy:-
- Working as part of a progressive team
- High levels of teaching and learning support
- Opportunity to work with NQT's
- Great benefits
- Profession leadership and dynamic colleagues
- In essence a wonderful opportunity in an Outstanding school
We appreciate that you may be busy at this time of year, but we are in the office over the CHristmas break, so should you applciation be successful we may invite you to interview on the 28th/29th December.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.